ACA (HUKD) is Honorary Member of TCMA and TCMA is Individual Member of ACA.
Turkish Composites Manufacturers Association (TCMA) was founded on May 18, 2005 in Istanbul with main objectives given below:
1.Organizing seminars, conferences and symposiums that are of interest to the members.
2.Defining common and current problems of the composites industry and devising scientifically based solutions.
3.Publishing a periodical bulletin.
4. Preparing introductory presentations to promote the development and expansion of composites market.
5. Taking necessary actions for composite studies in Turkey in order to base them on the scientific principles.
6. Promoting the establishment of quality standards and their applications.
7. Preparing visual documents about the production and application techniques of composites.
8. Conducting studies and research projects concerning the technical requirements of the composites industry.
9. Supporting research activities of universities on urgent technical matters; to conduct courses and seminars, to arrange scholarships for M.S. and Ph.D. studies related to composites.
10. Collecting and disseminating information relevant to composites and the association, via the internet (www.kompozit.org.tr) and bulletin.
11. Organizing educational training courses to increase the skill level of managers and technical / non-technical employees to address the needs of composites industry.
12. Following national and foreign literature, composites trade shows, and to create a database for the benefit of the membership.
You can reach further information via link below.